Thursday, March 3, 2011

Allusions of Delusions

Tell me something softly, tell me something true
Tell me all that ever was, was never really you
Show me how I thought of this, tell me what I saw
And how I've always somehow heard & felt this constant call

Tell me that I made it up, prove to me it's wrong
And every time I've felt this was.. was only cuz of song
But tell me I imagined it & tell me how it's gone
And never was, and never will be, no matter how I long

And tell me it's just in my head, say how it's not there
Tell me how it's not to be & tell me that you swear
Show me how I've been so blind in seeing what's not there
Just tell me how you never had the smallest ounce of care

Tell me that it's all made up, just please just tell me that
And tell me I'm delusional, then tell me that's a fact
For I can stay no longer, it's just too hard to ignore
So tell me this, so I can go & shut this heavy door.



[ G.B ] - Sept.13. 2010

No comments: